Bridges Out of Poverty isn’t just a program.
It’s a framework. It’s a mindset. It’s a movement. It’s a change that is happening in our community and across the country.
Bridges Out Of Poverty trainings offer easy-to-implement strategies for individuals and providers who work with those in a state of generational or situational poverty. The program brings awareness to the gap that exists between the desire someone in poverty has for change, and their ability to create that change. By understanding the challenges that plague impoverished individuals, it becomes easier to help them navigate their transition to self-sustainability.
Bridges Out of Poverty introduces strategies for changing the way programs are designed, policies are written and procedures are followed. It focuses on using case studies to:
- Understand why clients might behave the way they do
- Recognize how economic class impacts behaviors and mindsets
- Offer strategies for maximizing outcomes with individuals and families
- Explore the role of the family structure in attitudes and behaviors
- Develop an action plan to improve services to clients
To learn more about Bridges out of Poverty and their trainings, go to http://www.ahaprocess.com/events/, or email us at email@example.com.