Click the donate button to support Stillwater CARES!
By the Numbers
- Nearly 200 people have attended a one-day local Bridges out of Poverty workshop
- Approximately 450 people have attended community benefit events for the nonprofit community
- 62 local organizations and churches are Stillwater CARES Associates
- 51 Associates have committed to the CharityTracker Assistance Network
All of this is possible because someone like YOU cares!
How People Help People through Giving
Your donation helps alleviate and prevent poverty, makes the best use of available resources, provides development and restoration to those in need, and contributes toward community sustainability.
- $15 per month allows a nonprofit organization, church or social services agency free access to CharityTracker.
- $25 per month enables ongoing training and support for partner agency collaborations.
- $50 per month equips someone with the skills and knowledge to build resources to get out of poverty through the Getting Ahead class.
- $100 per month supports the online directory of local services for individuals in crisis.
Checks may also be written to Stillwater CARES and mailed to:
PO Box 1452
Stillwater, OK 74076-1452
Shop and support Stillwater CARES. If you’re already using Amazon.com, why not sign up for Amazon SMILE and support Stillwater CARES? When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Simply select Stillwater CARES and start shopping and supporting Stillwater CARES.
Because of you, lives are being changed
You don’t have to work in an agency or teach a Getting Ahead class to change lives and make an impact in the community. Your financial partnership supports the coordination of strategic community alliances through CharityTracker, Getting Ahead and other programs, to help our network of associates help under-resourced people have a more positive future story.
Thank you for your support!